Friday, December 15, 2006

Dogphoria: MySpace for Dogs



As an avid Myspace user, I figured I'd give Dogphoria a try as I have often considered creating a MySpace for my dog while at the same time snickering at others who do so. Dogphoria seems to be an agreeable compromise. As a site it allows you to create a simple profile for your dog, and to include a little information about yourself, as well. Pointless, but fun, this site is a great networking tool for those of us who just couldn't live with our special little ones. feature include uploading and sharing stories and photos of your dog, as well as gathering pals, littermates, and comments. You can check out Starry's profile at here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also put my pup Abby on Dogphoria! Actually, they've just done a complete revamp (check it out). You can also fully customize your profile, a.k.a. MySpace style ... very cool!