Sunday, December 24, 2006

Fifi & Romeo


Want to shop where the stars such as Paris Hilton shop for their little dogs? Do you want to own the same must have dog-carrier, and chat with the same sales team? Then check out Fifi & Romeo. This boutique is located at 7282 Beverly Boulevard in Los Angeles (a few blocks from the infamous Robertson Blvd.), and has a whole host of clothing and accessories designed with the priviledged pup in mind.

Having visited their myself, I would describe the setting as fun and fashion forward, but not nearly as posh as what E! might lead you to believe. Their stuff is adorable and amazing, but is very pricey. The staff is mainly disinterested if you are not a celebrity, but it was still fun to look around. Some of the clothing racks are at teacup level so that your dog may browse for whatever may catch their eye while you do the same. If you're looking for a classic piece, consider one of the great cashmere sweaters.

5 comments:

la la la said...

nice but a bit passive aggressive isn't it?!?!?!?

la la la said...

nice but a bit passive aggressive isn't it?!?!?!?

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Awwww...I've always wanted to take my girls to that store. They are just my little angels and only deserve the best most expensive things money can buy. Now, if Fifi and Romeo would only see my Princess status and their angel status we could fly out there and stock up!

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Sorry guys if this came off as passive-aggressive. I try to leave really positive reviews, but I also want to provide true and honest information. I really do adore this store!