Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pampered Puppy: The Source for Haute Dogs


I stumbled upon Pampered Puppy a couple of years ago when Rockstarr was still a tiny puppy. (Oh, let me introduce Rockstarr, my teacup Chihuahua). This is my ultimate source for all things haute dog. It is not just a great place for dogs, but it speaks directly to my fashion consciousness. (Let me introduce myself, I am the fashion addict responsible for Haute Talk).

This site contains a slew of apparel, accessories, blankets, toys, treats, grooming supplies, and so much more for your fashionable friend. It also has great articles and advice for owners of dogs who seem to run on the more high maintenance side. I figured out how to fly with Rockstarr, and was thankful to avoid a fourteen hour car drive thanks to a great article on travelling with a dog. Did you know that for just $10 extra you can stay with your small companion in the Hilton? That's the same as a night in an unfriendly boarding facility. Maybe best of all is the daily photo diary called the Merrylog, that is both stunning and adorable all at once.

No comments: