Monday, April 16, 2007

The BEST Toy Ever

I love to say something is the best thing ever. It's like my own personal way of giving a stamp of approval. I guess I could describe the severity of the sentiment by as something that I just get excited about, and find a bit revolutionary and amazing. I feel this way about the Kong toy. For small dogs, I really recommend the snaps, instead of he thick treats that come as a sample. Small dogs can hardly chew them on there own, nevertheless inside the toy. But the snaps provide just the right amount of challenge for entertainment, without too much frustration. I have piece of mind when I I leave Starry alone, because I know she has some playtime ahead of her, followed by a treat and a feeling of success, and then hopefully a little nap.

No comments: