Thursday, January 4, 2007

Affordable Collars That Actually Look Good


Collars are so mundane, they really are. They're like socks, or a belt. You know they're a necessity of life, yet there always seems to be a million things you'd prefer to purchase. Starry just burned through the bejewled collar she's had for less than a year which cost be 50 bucks, and since she recently chewed a whole through my favorite pair of designer jeans, I am less than eager to go buy her a new one. Still, she needs one badly, so I was ecstatic to check out Pure Country pet Boutique and find a bunch of fabulous options all priced at under $20. They have all of my necessary requirements; some with jewels, some with studs, leather, etc.

While you're snooping around, you can try and find Starry who won a modelling contest for their site. I'll give you a hint, she might sneak up on you in an orange sweater and say "Boo"!

No comments: