Sunday, January 7, 2007

Special Winter Treat for the Pampered Pup

If you're looking for something extra special with which to pamper your little (or bigger) pup this winter, than take a cue from my obviously spoiled rotten little princess and plug in an electric blanket. Little dogs absolutely adore the extra warmth.

For safety considerations, aside from following all of the standard directions provided with the blanket on its packaging, this should only be allowed under close supervision, and I wouldn't crank the heat all the way up, but prefer to keep it at a more medium temperature. Make sure plently of water is available to your dog (as always), and make sure there isn't any water near the blanket. Also, beware of the cords, as a little one could easily become tangled. Like I said, let them nap on these under close supervision.

2 comments:

Justin said...

ya you are right we have to be more cautious when we are putting on the electric blanket. Although, I personally had not bought any such blanket for my pets.

Anonymous said...

I feel its a lot more scary. I really don wanna take the risk for the sake of a lil more extra comfort and fashion!! Nice blog..like your other posts too!! Cheers!!Linda