Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Update: Where Have I Been?

Hello,

I am have been going through a slight crisis of writing. It effectually ceased to be fun for me, so I took a little break. But, I'm back.

So, for my update blog, I'll tell you a bit about Starry. Of course next to nothing is new with her, but she is healthy, and happy, and just got a bath. How do you give a tecaup Chihuahua terrified of being submerged up to her ankles in water a bath, you ask? Just pick them up! She gets one in the shower and love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable.....

I wanted to get one, but then, my fiance reminded me that, knowing me, I would have to get the right accesories to go with the dog starting with a Louis Vuitton carrier.

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

What a cute post!!I love your blog!!Carol